1/19/2011

Mobilise 2011 and Boldness in Evangelism

(1/15/2011)
Yesterday was great here at Mobilise 2011. Tope brought an awesome word about living a God centered life. It was a great breakdown of reminders of how to live your life to the glory of God. He presented a great illustration of what it is like to suffer with condemnation. I am so glad God is continuing to deliver me from that.

As I started reading for The Life and Ministry of Paul, I was reminded of this story in acts
And the Spirit said to Philip, "Go over and join this chariot." acts 8:29

The spirit put Phillip in the right place at the right time to win a soul to Christ. As I read this story of the Ethiopian Eunuch it excites me about evangelism. It reminds me of the confidence and boldness that I am free to walk in as I meet people, build relationships, and share the gospel. I pray that I would be more attentive to the spirit of the Lord and hearing his guidance on who to talk to and what to say. Lord, make me effective at sharing the good news and advancing your kingdom on this earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment